Pages

Friday

Friday? Already?

So again another week has flown by.

Out of all the challenges I bookmarked this week to do I only got two layouts done this week. But I managed to cram seven of those challenges into this one!!

My main focus was HMITM #75 where we had to use 5 patterned papers, stamps, brads/eyelets, and 5 other embellishments. This is a Debbi Gaydos sketch. Some of the other blogs I played for were Double Dog Dare Ya (create your own embellishment with paper and brads) and Creative Therapy where we were asked where do you go to find your center? Unfortunately I don't go on vacations, or have a sitting chair or a sun porch to relax in so I chose my Mother's cooking because of what I feel whenever I take a bite. Brings me back to growing up and living a stress-free life. And that's enough therapy for me!


SUPPLIES: Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations; Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft; Brads: Making Memories, Queen & Co; Rub-ons: American Crafts, K&Co; Stamps: Autumn Leaves (flourishes), Art Impressions (dots), Savvy Stamps (flowers on chipboard); Letter stickers: American Crafts; Chipboard circle: Maya Road; Button: Foof-a-la; Tab sticker: Creative Imaginations; Paper ribbon: K&Co
Share On:

6 comments:

Murphy's Law said... [Reply]

ooooooooo very cool. thanks so much for takin the dare. wooo hooo!

Becky Heisler said... [Reply]

Oh that is a really cool layout Janet. I think I am with you .. I find comfort there too ..WAY to often ! LOL

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Therapy!

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

Gorgeous page, Janet! Love the warm, cozy colors, awesome design and way cool embellies. Oh, and your pics are making me seriously hungry!

Karen said... [Reply]

ahem! that's what i am all about too. this is an absolutely beautiful layout janet!! thank you so much for sharing and playing along.

Lori Gentile said... [Reply]

Janet, I love your layout! That is so true for me, too. It really is. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Sara said... [Reply]

Found your blog & had to say Hi when I saw you were from NJ!

LOVE the LO--makes me hungry!