Pages

Thursday

It's the First Day of Spring!


But it feels like Christmas to me!
I got my shipment from Rocky Mountain Hobbies the other day.
Can't wait to play with all these goodies!

This is what I got...


I am soooo excited over the American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin spring line! These are so colorful and happy products! I love the red, green, blue and white combos.



I also received some more goodies from the Making Memories 5th Avenue line. I love this line! I couldn't decide between Elizabeth and Sophia, so I got both. But I have more of Elizabeth's line because of the pink! And I saw the Blossoms & Buttons in use at Studio Calico this month so had to get that, too!!




And now for the browns. Not as exciting, but I ordered some Basic Grey, they are very subtle so maybe it'll make a baby page or something for my little girl. And some older papers from SEI and MME. Why? I don't know. I had liked them when they first came out and never got them. But I am super excited over the embellishments I got!


And more is coming today!!!!



Share On:

No comments: