Pages

Wednesday

Color Combo #73 and Sketch This!

Oh what a busy week!

Jabran had his birthday party this weekend. He changed his mind from a Ben 10 theme to a Speed Racer one. When I went to Carvel to choose the cake, I showed them what colors I wanted from a Speed Racer sticker I had. They asked me if this is the image I want on the cake. I said, Wait, you can do an image? COOL! But the sticker I had was too small. So I went home and searched the internet for wallpaper images. Jabran chose his favorite, unknowing that it was for the cake. I tell ya, that cake turned out awesome!!!

Here are some layouts I did from his birthday both using this week's FABULOUS combo at Color Combos Galore. Kim Moreno is our guest this week and she wanted red with yellow so I sent her this:


golden - black - dove white - deep red


This one is for Sketch This!. Also played Scrap your CRAP (use more than 5 photos) and the Journaler's Junction (find a little humor in life), the artificially colored, high sugared drink, the blue tongue result, ok, made the best of it and took a pic.





this one is the one I made for the color blog. This is the first time I actually remembered to write down what the children got on their birthday. Take a look at that cake! Super awesome!!




I am bursting! I received some exciting news in my email this morning but can't reveal yet, I will hint, one of my layouts was chosen as a favorite, for the whole MONTH!!! Whose you say? I can't tell ya, but its BIG! Woohoo!!

tah-tah for now!
xoxo
Share On:

3 comments:

Lillsisslill said... [Reply]

Do tell!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!!
LOVE the cake:)

And you know I loved this weeks combo and your LO is AWSOME!!!
Awesome I tell you!!!


xoxo
L

Nicole Nowosad said... [Reply]

Awesome work!!!!!! :D

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. That is exactly how I feel.... Gonna have to participate one of htese days in the colour challenge! Looks fun!

Greta Adams said... [Reply]

this layout is fantastic!! i love the color combo this week to...i just bought me some chalkboard peel and stick wallies and that is going to help me keep track of what i want to do and what i need to do....