Pages

Tuesday

Color Combos Galore and Sketch This

The new colors are up at Color Combos Galore! Our Guest Designer this week is Jennifer Gallacher. She wanted red and gray, and this is the combo she chose, YUMMY!!


dark slate - wasabi - milkshake - hibiscus


I absolutely love these colors! Well, here is my page, I also did it for Janelle's new sketch at Sketch This!, #59. LOL, these photos just crack me up!




I swear, she didn't say a word to him. Too too funny. Well, I am signing off now, too tired to think of anything interesting to write. Plus I have got a SUPER long day ahead of me. Wish I could just crawl back into bed.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
~janet
Share On:

3 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

Wow! What a cool page! Love the chandelier! Such darling photos and a sweet story!

I still can't get the roll-over thing to work!

jillconyers said... [Reply]

Love the color combo. Sadly I'm finishing up last week's combo today. Has summer always been super busy?

Hopefully I will be able to play with this combo before the deadline.

Belinda Venables said... [Reply]

Hi there Janet.

Thought I would come for a visit and say hello.

Love your latest layout - so cute!

Enjoy your day,

Belinda
xx