Pages

Wednesday

Sketch This!

So how is the week going? I am excited, my husband is coming home tonight. YAY! He has been gone since last Monday. Then he goes back out again in the morning. Gotta get this house in shape, I got a couple of hours left. But came on here to show you this week's sketch at Sketch This!, it's a great one, LOVE the frame and the tilted photos on the sketch, hope you get a chance to do this one!



That's it for now. Hope you are having a great night! Chillaxin! I hope to be able to scrap tomorrow night and bring out some more stuff. Studio Calico and my Scarlet Lime came in this week!!! WOOHOO!!!

thanks for stopping by!!
~janet
Share On:

4 comments:

jillconyers said... [Reply]

I'm working on my Color Combos and SketchIt challenge now! Love the layout!

I think I'm going to try to find time to do the pencil lines challenge too. Love the sketch!

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

Hope you enjoy your short, sweet time with your honey!

Fabulous page, as always!

Ady said... [Reply]

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your work is so beautiful. I love your color combos as well. I need to work on some of these amazing sketches.

aimee said... [Reply]

working on my pencil lines tomorrow!