Pages

Wednesday

Scrappy Chics Kits: Sneaks! { Day 1 }

It's official!!

I am so excited about this!
Scrappy Chics Kits has a new Designer.
Me!!!
I LOVED these kits the minute I saw them.
Now I am thrilled to be designing for them!
What I love most about these kits?
The GREAT mix of papers and embellishments.
And there is A LOT to create with!
After working with my debut kit, I still have plenty left over!
Just take a look at their current kit HERE.
You will see that I am not kidding when I say it's FULL of scrappy wonderfullness!

Here is a peek at the April kit, Spring Fling:





This kit goes on sale April 1st.
Warning....
These kits sell out fast!

I will be back with more sneak peeks tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!
Have a fantabulous day!
xoxo

The Links:
Scrappy Chics Kits
Scrappy Chics Blog
Share On:

6 comments:

Bellaidea said... [Reply]

Congratulations! Well done! Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

4theloveofmyfamily said... [Reply]

Love your sneak peeks!! I can't wait to see what you did :)

~Heather

Ella Swan said... [Reply]

Congrats Janet! Woo hoo!! What wonderful news & you are right - those sneaks are absolutely awesome...

Bente Fagerberg said... [Reply]

CONGRATS Janet! that's just awsome.
The sneaks look very apetizing so I will hurry back for some more on April 1st...lol!
Tfs

Chantal Vandenberg said... [Reply]

A-ha! I found you! :D Congratulations and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to your kind words and choosing me as a gallery fave! It's totally awesome and I'm super stoked about it! Have a great day!!!

Jessy Christopher said... [Reply]

Congrats Janet! Ur work is awesome so no doubt you are part of the DT!