Pages

Wednesday

Color Combo Inspiration {04.30.14}

Guess what I have busting out of my pockets? More Color Combos! Who doesn't love pretty color combos? You can never too much color inspiration, right? -- xx Janet

Color Inspiration by Janet Perafan-Babar | Color Combo / Color Scheme: peach, cream, coral, gray; http://janetperafanbabar.blogspot.com/

peach - cream - coral - gray


BASED ON MY COLOR SCHEME FOR THE LAYOUT ON THIS BLOG POST:
Moi - Scraptastic Kits
Blogged on: 04.30.2014


On the Color Combos Galore site, we start off with both the color combo and inspiration photo then we create a project to encourage you to try the colors out. What if I create a project, then create the Color Combo based on the colors used in the project? It's great to see a cool and trendy color combo on a layout, but wouldn't it be better to see that adoring color combo in a large, clear graphic that you can pin onto your Pinterest Boards or even print out? So I thought, create a layout as I would normally, then design a Color Combo (and attach a pretty Pinterest photo too) based on the color scheme of my project. So besides the ones I offer at the Color Combos Galore challenge site, you will get a second dose of Color Combos from yours truly, right here, just to inspire you.

Sounds like fun? I think it is, but I need to know what you think. I need your feedback, do you love a pretty color combo and would you like me to make some?  :)  :)  :)
Share On:

1 comment:

FiKenward said... [Reply]

Gorgeous combos and Im loving those little banners.