Pages

Wednesday

Moi - Scraptastic Kits

Hi again! I created another 8x8 page and let me tell you, I am definitely sticking to this new size. It's so fun in this size!

Janet Perafan-Babar | Scraptastic Kit Club April 2014 Kit; 8x8 layouts; #scrapbook #layout #averyelle #scrapbooking8x8

Everything I used was from the Scraptastic Kits April add-on and bits from the Main Kit. I also used the negative strip die cut from Avery Elle Chevron Die.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:

An awesome sketch by Susan Stringfellow. She designed for me at Color Combos Galore and is now with Scraptastic Kit Club designing pages and sketches. I loved this one, with all it's fun layers. There's a new issue at Paper Issues. It's Mum's the Word so I chose to play on the word MOM. It's a photo of me that my daughter took a few years ago while we were having lunch at the mall. Mind you, I do not normally walk around or eat lunch at the mall with glasses on, lol. She asked me to put them on, then she snapped the picture. I wanted to document this photo of me, the young Mom she captured. It's also a great photo for the Glasses Challenge at A Cherry On Top.

I made a super gorgeous Color Combo based on this layout. Please feel free to click on THIS POST If you'd like to download or Pin It.

Hugs and Happy Scrappin'!!!!

xoxo




(See below for all challenge and product links to this post)




challenge entries:


Share On:

3 comments:

FiKenward said... [Reply]

What a fun layout Janet, love how soft and pretty it is and great photo.

Jane said... [Reply]

Fab page. Loving the chevron strip.

Construction Cleaning Roseville said... [Reply]

Hi nice readiing your blog